• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial Capra

Agree, It seems to me the CG on very high side. Need some aftermarket shock towers to lower it or like what you said shorter shocks and good morning to you Brake Weight [emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Night shift. [emoji107]

Any idea on the shock length?

Purely IMHO, the portals and dig would still allow this to be extremely capable with a set of smaller O.D. tires, which will bring the COG down..."thumbsup"

(BTW - I prefer that red one in the video's style paint and graphics, simple and no racey/stripey mess)

Purely IMHO, the portals and dig would still allow this to be extremely capable with a set of smaller O.D. tires, which will bring the COG down..."thumbsup"

I’ve got several tires that are shorter than those Hyrax it’s tested with. But I think a larger tire, 2.2 wheels even, would clear the body.

(BTW - I prefer that red one in the video's style paint and graphics, simple and no racey/stripey mess)

Yes. A bright blue would suit me just fine.

Just posted an unboxing video - not the sexiest video, but none-the-less Capra filled...and maybe some goats: http://bit.ly/CapraVideo

It’s an unboxing. Is there a sexy unboxing video out there?:lmao: send me a link :mrgreen:

Anyway, damn, I really want one of these. I was hopping that wasn’t gonna happen...

Back