• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial Capra

Axial has bored me to death with all of their disappointing releases and I'm not sure people are that into RTR moon buggies, but I'm interested to see what comes of it. A more scale scaler would have been a better direction IMO.

Capra = Marked Motorsports Wraith II?

It is a WE Rock buggy with portals and ties to Axial.

wraith%202%20rock%20crawler%20buggy_03.jpg

Now, I’m interested! 👍🏼

See how easy that was Axial?

Fire the goobers who think this stealth marketing works.

All it does is piss people off.

Axial has bored me to death with all of their disappointing releases and I'm not sure people are that into RTR moon buggies, but I'm interested to see what comes of it. A more scale scaler would have been a better direction IMO.

Axial doesn't care what a person wants, they care what people want. Rightfully so. Hence why I build all my rigs from parts.

Now, I’m interested! 👍🏼

See how easy that was Axial?

Fire the goobers who think this stealth marketing works.

All it does is piss people off.

Werd. Teasers create hype which I guess the correct term would be market buzz these days. None of that matters to guys like us. Just say something is coming and then drop it and fire up the marketing train so we all know about it.

Personally I'm more interested in the SMT10 2....but tha that's only if it has more than a body change.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Axial doesn't care what a person wants, they care what people want. Rightfully so. Hence why I build all my rigs from parts.

Not caring about what the consumer wants isn't intelligent business. Although Axial and company was on the verge of dying before Horizon swooped in and saved them from their bad business practices.

Personally I'm more interested in the SMT10 2....but tha that's only if it has more than a body change.

Has the SMT10 2 been confirmed?

Not caring about what the consumer wants isn't intelligent business. Although Axial and company was on the verge of dying before Horizon swooped in and saved them from their bad business practices.

Yeah from a Horizon Rep at the no limit world finals at the Diggers Dungeon. He told me around November. We will see though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's not at all what I said. They don't care what YOU want, they care what the market wants. You think something scale is better but the majority of consumers want something they can zip tie a bunch of shit onto and put in an annoying sound module so they can pretend they're in a rock bouncer.

They don't want to appeal to an individual but to the percentage of the market.

That's not at all what I said. They don't care what YOU want, they care what the market wants. You think something scale is better but the majority of consumers want something they can zip tie a bunch of shit onto and put in an annoying sound module so they can pretend they're in a rock bouncer.

They don't want to appeal to an individual but to the percentage of the market.

I completely misread your previous comment. I had just woken up at that point.

i dont think axials busnisses practices are what sunk there parent company

i think it had more to do with outside influences affecting the parent company

I agree with you about recent releases being boring AF, however this is awesome. Finally a real scale "rock crawler". They have been rehashing their trail trucks for a decade... Glad this is coming out (I also love W.E. Rock).

My Unlimited Moon Buggy may need a Pro Mod to go with it:
a1b783ed26a73282916b9117f640f58e.jpg
353d9580e3e45a5c772dd64ffb11f404.jpg

You can thank GP for basically stifling any and all cool plans the brains at Axial had 3-4 years ago. That was where the bad practices came from and it cascaded down into the umbrella companies, affecting many businesses in the industry pretty heavily.

I saw a super early "prototype" of this new vehicle at Axialfest 2017, although it didn't have portals under it yet. To see something come from that is awesome, especially now with Horizon backing and it's coming out of a factory that tools race car kit parts. Should be a good buggy, I'm excited to see it finally come out.

Back