• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial and Team Carnage Crew at KOH 2010

BENDER

2006 2.2 National Champ
Team Carnage Crew and Axial paired up for KOH 2010. Here's a few teaser shots from the week. The full story can be seen on Axial blog. Be sure to check out the hour of on-board video we got too. "thumbsup"

Link to blog post.
http://axialracing.com/wordpress/2010/02/18/axial-and-team-carnage-crew-at-koh-2010/

Teaser pics.
koh-2010-005.jpg

koh-2010-021.jpg

koh-2010-057.jpg

koh-2010-2073.jpg

koh-2010-281.jpg

koh-2010-335.jpg

koh-2010-585.jpg

koh-2010-708.jpg

koh-2010-818.jpg

koh-2010-822.jpg

AWESOME - I watched most of it and skipped some areas. Can't wait for the DVD this summer. Going to be so bad ass. "thumbsup"

And another congrats to TCC for a 10th place finish! "thumbsup" 8)

Great write up Brad, that's such a cool buggy and it's cool to see Axial getting behind an awesome team. :twisted:

I love the cable ties, must have to trail fixes. :ror:
koh-2010-725.jpg

What you talking about? That's the bad ass mustache the rig grew through the race. :lmao:

What you talking about? That's the bad ass mustache the rig grew through the race. :lmao:

Thats funny at about race mile 120 one of those zip ties came out but just in the middle and arched up like a stinger. I remember telling slowrockr Do you like the new stinger i put on the car. You had to be there after 120 miles in the toughest off road race in the country it was pretty funny.

I can't thank Axial enough it is great to have a partner like them along for the race.

Again,congrats on the 10th place finish. When I seen Axial was teamed up with the Carnage Crew,I was stoked. That's gonna be a hard combination to beat.8)

Go Team!"thumbsup"

Wow, just noticed how bad you guys beat up that front hydro mount. :shock:

I'm blaming the spotter. :mrgreen: We hit some stuff kinda hard a few times, hell even managed to bow a 17" wide piece of 3/4" UHMW enough to tap the oil pan and crack it. :shock:

Definitely gotta say thanks to all the Axial guys, was great to meet you guys face to face and hang out all week. That's a great write up, thanks for sharing. "thumbsup"

Wow, just noticed how bad you guys beat up that front hydro mount. :shock:

Yup, and it's somewhere in that on-board video. Because you can see the skid is damaged as I'm cutting the camera off the buggy at the first pit stop. :twisted:

Yea I think it was somewhere in Crowbar, only rock trail on that vid. Not sure exactly where but I know we had a few good hits in that trail. Again I blame the spotter. :flipoff:

Didnt I call it before you? :mrgreen:

I'll tell ya if Axial doesnt make this truck, And the Carnage Crew dont mind. I do believe this will be my next build for next year.

I said IFS though. You or me, I don't care. :mrgreen:

Back