• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Auction 1.9 Brute benefit build 4 Briansbodies w/ RPP Hobby, RC4WD,& CrawlerGraphics

I would also like to announce that BOWTIE is donating some scale stickers to the Brute build...which will be auctioned off soon! :) Hold on to your Christmas money!

I would also like to announce that BOWTIE is donating some scale stickers to the Brute build...which will be auctioned off soon! :) Hold on to your Christmas money!
Awesome! I was just thinking this morning that they would be a great addition to this build. Thanks Ric!8)

Man, this rig is looking good :shock:. Very nice job ofnthe tube work. I can't wait to see what the interior will look like.

Brian (bmuzz1) is gonna work on the interior. He has some good plans for it, but the winner of the auction will get to choose the paint scheme and color for the powder-coat on the chassis and cage! This will determine the interior color I guess.

SO the Brute is now in the capable hands of Brian Muzzy (bmuzz1) who is going to work on detailing and tricking out the interior....but I also recieved some very very nioice stickers for the build today:
P1000905.jpg

thanks BOWTIE! these stickers are AWESOME....I will have to resist the urge to ...ahem...borrow some stickers for my scalers! :)

Some of you may have already read the bad news, but if you haven't I will let you know that Shadill (Adam) had his shop broken into last night and the thieves got away with all his $5000+ powder coating equipment and a bunch of his other tools.

If you hadn't seen in an earlier post, Adam had offered to powder coat the cage and chassis for this build in the winners choice of color free of charge.

I hope everything works out for you Adam and that your able to get some of if not all your stuff back!

If anyone knows a good powder coater who would be interested in offering up their services please pm lowslowtj or myself.

Back