• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Auction 1.9 Brute benefit build 4 Briansbodies w/ RPP Hobby, RC4WD,& CrawlerGraphics

Some of you may have already read the bad news, but if you haven't I will let you know that Shadill (Adam) had his shop broken into last night and the thieves got away with all his $5000+ powder coating equipment and a bunch of his other tools.

If you hadn't seen in an earlier post, Adam had offered to powder coat the cage and chassis for this build in the winners choice of color free of charge.

I hope everything works out for you Adam and that your able to get some of if not all your stuff back!

If anyone knows a good powder coater who would be interested in offering up their services please pm lowslowtj or myself.

WOW that really sucks! Lets hope Adam he can recover some if not all of his stuff and that the cops can catch the scumbag robbers!

On a much better note jeepjames87 has offered to send us some yokes for the Brute. This is good news mainy for me....now I can put the drive shafts back in my CR-01....that is until I borrow them for my YJ build :) .

thanks James!

Currently bmuzz1 is working on detailing the interior and made some Delrin links for the front suspension.

We are in a bit of a bind because of Shadill's break-in. He was gonna powdercoat the chassis and cage for us, but cant now because of his loss.
Lets hope the criminals can be caught ASAP, and maybe Adam can recover some of his equipment?

I'll get with Brian and figure out how we can get this thing up on the auction block ASAP!

Last edited:
I would be more than happy to powder coat the chassis & cage for you guys.

Any color you want, FREE of charge!

I would LOVE to help out. "thumbsup"

Send me a PM if interested.

I would be more than happy to powder coat the chassis & cage for you guys.

Any color you want, FREE of charge!

I would LOVE to help out. "thumbsup"

Send me a PM if interested.

Thats very kind of you! We planned on letting the winning bidder pick the color of the paint and powder coat for the Brute. I hope thats cool. I'll PM ya ASAP!

This means that the auction should be ready to start as soon as the interior is done...

Along those lines Brian texted me some cell phone pics of the middle console he has been massaging...and he just gave me a hint that he has been working on a scale GPS for the dash! :)
SNC01059.jpg

SNC01061.jpg

Lookin' good!

More to come!

Looking very good! "thumbsup"But on a TJ's console the cup holders are left of the e-brake. :shock: :ror: Just messing with ya Brian! :mrgreen:

LOL, watched "Young Frankenstien" the other night, haven't seen it in ages. All I could see when reading that was Teri Garr (Inga) saying it with her accent from that movie, lol.

I watched it too. Been talking like that at work and people are just giving me weird looks. :ror:

^^^^LMFAO^^^^

Okay so where was I...Oh, so as soon as I got home I started working on the interior again and with any luck it will be done tomorrow.
I am in the process of making one of these right now but you'll have to wait till it's done to see it.:twisted:
GPS.jpg

Last edited:
Interior pics

Alright, so the interior is done. Didn't do anything over the top with it, just backed the seats so they looked cleaner, added the shifters and made a in-dash GPS. I still need to repaint the interior and add the GPS screen and instruments after the interior paint is done, but figured I would wait until the body paint is complete.

Once the rig gets back from paint there is still some detail work to do like add the Hi-Lift jack, air tank and jerry can unless the new owner requests other wise.

So onto the pics.
interior 004.jpg
interior 005.jpg
interior 006.jpg

-Brian

OK Scale Crawling fans! It looks like the Brute is all ready to go to the painter and powder coater. Bmuzz1 and I decided that the winning bidder for the Jeep would choose the paint theme and powder-coat color. So that means that.....

SNC01078.jpg

SNC01079.jpg

SNC01080.jpg

THIS CAN BE YOURS!
THE AUCTION for the Brute to benefit Brian Foss (Briansbodies) THREAD WILL BE UP MONDAY! And you can place your bid on this one of a kind scaler!. All of the proceeds will go to Brian to help with his medical bills. This is one of a few times that spending money on your RC addiction can go directly to benefit someone else!

Great project gentlemen "thumbsup", way to come together and do for someone else in a time of need. What comes around goes around in my book. I'll deffinately place a bid for Brian "thumbsup".

...or two :mrgreen:

Lookin' killer 8) Is there goin to be pics posted up with all the paint, powder coating and details done before it's shipped to it's new owner?
Good luck everyone;-)

Back