• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ASTR Scores - 12/14 9 Tables Comp

take the axles off, sell the rest, bolt the axles to a scx chassis, and run a huge body.

I'd probably say sell the chassis and tires, keep rest. Build a chassis for whatever body you like and add a few winches, maybe 4 wheel steer. Sprinkle in some scale tires and goodies.
The rules for class 3 are open a bit more than the other classes, but you can make a very capable rig. "thumbsup"

nope thats it haha, I'm running voodoos and dlux knuckle weights on my C3.

ROR
Are you trying to help guys get their rigs into SORRCA spec for scale comps or are you just going by your own set of rules to get the interest up for now?

This second half of the season down here in the valley rigs have to be in spec for the guys that have been comping for a while but we'll let the noobs slide for a bit and just score them separately.

I'm joking, hard to read sarcasm i guess.

bummed i missed the whole season down there i just started a new trail ranger build. (without voodoos or knuckle weights)

Last edited:
No problem! I'm probably a little slow right now anyway, been sick for over a week and it's getting old so I'm a little cranky to.

Back