• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

AR60 axles mounting question

TITANIUM94010

Quarry Creeper
Does anybody know the distance between the mounting points for the lower links of the Ar60 axle?

I'm making a custom build with a very wide track width, and I have a choice between Ar44s with hex extensions or Ar60s. The only problem is the chassis mounting points for the upper and lower links are sized for ar44 axles.

Does the ar60 axle have a wider link mounting point than the ar44?

Thanks

A photo of an assembled ar60 next to an ar44 would also work, I just want to make sure that the links won't be at a crazy angle.

I'm going through the same thing right now and decided to go with the AR44 XR wide mod offered by beef tubes. I'm just waiting for the brass ones to come back in stock. Beef Tubes said it will be a couple weeks.

Back