• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anyone wants to crawl in Central Park?

I saw your post right on . Lot's of fun . If you enjoy central park for scale crawling you have to hop on the A train and head up to Inwood hill park. Central park is great but it's man made. Inwood hill park is the last natural park in Manhattan 200 acres of crawling paradise . Just remember to where hiking boots . If anyone is ever interested let me know. In the future I would like to start a rc crawler group in Manhattan .

Hey, thanks for checking out the post! Inwood hill park sounds good! i want to check it out! we should meet up sometime. One of the guys from here and I have met in central park and we had a blast. PM me if you're interested

YES!! ....I just got mine a few days ago but central park was the first place that came to mind! Ide love to meet n crawl with any like minded folks any ole time,best time of year is here finally!,I'm glad I randomly came across this thread!

Sent from my Wiko U614AS using Tapatalk

Back