• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anyone interested in building a scale version of my KOH Buggy ?

Bottoms Up

Quarry Creeper
I was wondering if anyone might be interested in building a scale version of my King of the hammers / Ultra4 4414 Buggy ?

I'm not asking someone to build it for me, I'd just love to see it in 1/10th scale.
If someone IS interested in building it, and then maybe selling it, i might be interested in buying it.
But that isn't my intention with this post, i'd just love to see someone build it in scale. 1.9 or 2.2.

5M8Q0013.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

36221_123204977722820_123198891056762_125013_3777079_n.jpg

IMG_0747Large.jpg

IMG_0722Large.jpg

IMG_0720Large.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

Here are a few vids from testing prior to KOH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHNHRDMUm8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBTjQSK2kQc

Here is a quick Fly By from one of the checkpoints

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Abu_wDKHSE

Here is one from LCQ where my winch cable snapped on Backdoor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ6woPpapKY

That's awesome man. If I had the money and time I would for sure. 1.9's would be the way to go on that.

Dude I would love to build this thing unfortunately I dont have the mad skills that some guys do on here. That thing is sick though!

Man-looks like a REALLY fun rig...If I were to build a scale version of it I would need the 1:1 to be sitting in my garage for reference!!!;-)

Nice buggy man! While reading the 1st post I was thinking "I thought he ran Maxxis tires" then I scrolled down & saw them.

It would be a fun rig in 1/10th scale! I may have to build one, could always use a 1.9 buggy!

I'd love to build it, But I think I would keep it. :flipoff:
Your more than welcome to build it and keep it. I really just want to see it in 1:10 "thumbsup"
Maybe if someone builds a really nice 1:10, i'll pay to have it shipped here for a photo shoot.
Maybe the builder could come out for a "swap" of test drives ;-)

Man-looks like a REALLY fun rig...If I were to build a scale version of it I would need the 1:1 to be sitting in my garage for reference!!!;-)
It is a blast. You are more than welcome to come sit in my garage and build the scaler 8)
or it could be yours for about $45,000 :flipoff:

Nice buggy man! While reading the 1st post I was thinking "I thought he ran Maxxis tires" then I scrolled down & saw them.

It would be a fun rig in 1/10th scale! I may have to build one, could always use a 1.9 buggy!
Yeah, we were sponsored by maxxis when we originally built, then Pitbull picked us up.
Go where the moneys at right ?

:mrgreen:that thing si sick if i had the time i would build it have a few rigs i have to finish first"thumbsup"

Why? no more KOH?
Lets see, Started my own restaurant this year, well in Dec'10, got married in Jan'11, Baby due Sept'11
Just no time to race it the way it should be this year.
I listed it for sale with a $45k firm price tag, cause I don't NEED to sell it, but if someone came with cash, it would be theirs.

If nobody buys it, I am going to keep it, and pray I'll have time to race sometime in 2012.
Its still nice to go out for a trail ride, knowing you can go do any trail, any obstacle, or go blasting down the coal/fire/logging roads at 75mph+ without any fear of destruction for you or the truck. "thumbsup"

I wonder how it would build as a mrc based 1.9? If anyone is thinking about doing it PM me and I'll see if I need another 1.9 scaler :shock: Have 3 unfinished rigs what's another cool buggy :lmao:

I wonder if Mayhem Eng. will ever make 1.9 Monster XS wheels, because they would look great for this rig. Then wrap those wheels in the new 1.9 Pitbulls mentioned above and your set for wheels and tires"thumbsup".

Nice KOH rig.

Back