• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Andyjk's Toyota Landcruiser LC80

Andyjk

Pebble Pounder
Hi all, I've done a bit of searching but can't seem to find if anyone has attempted a 313mm wheelbase on a CC01. I have found d 3D print files of brackets to assist in achieving this so I know at least 1 person out there has attempted it! Haha.

If you're aware of anyone having done this, I'd be keen to see it.

Regardless, I'm going to attempt it. I have a spare CC01 lying around and a toddler that is keen to have his own truck. So here we go!

Here's how it sits at present
photo album upload

Next to my own CC01

Can't say I've ever seen a 12.3" wheelbase CC-01, but if anybody on this site has done it, it would be @OSRC

Thanks mate, appreciate the info. The fact that I can't find any info on a 313mm wheelbase CC01 just makes me want to do it more. I'm confident I can achieve it, I just hope it is relatively drivable.
You're welcome. I'm sure it'll be drivable. You just may have to increase steering throw for that long wheelbase. I forget how much steering angle the CC-01 has in stock form.

Back