• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Am I Really That bad???

Dirk, you dont by chance play call of duty, someone was playing with your exact name, and people said the guy with the name was an asshole :p

I'm not surprised everyone here finds nothing wrong with what was said, as there don't appear to be any black people here. Please don't mention that one guy:lol: I've heard far worse than what Dirk said over there posted on this site followed by more ethnic jokes, so it's no surprise. I can see the joke, but to say you guys saw nothing wrong:roll:

besides that on the same show imus called his wife a green hoe

aka gold digger

Hey DD, I'd lock my door if I saw you in my neighborhood too!

Quick honey, get the kids, dogs, and cats inside DD is in town!

I understand Scale 4x4 having their own standards and they are entitled to run the board to their liking, but loosen up a little.

IMO, Dirk is one of the greatest members RCC has! It's called a sense of humor, and Dirk thankfully has one.:lol:

Hell, look at his Star, look at the Photoshop threads, and all of the jokes at his expense, anyone else (well maybe not BD or Rizzo) would have been wining and bitching about it.

I got his distinct brand of humor from day one and appreciate him not being so frigging serious.

And again IMO, you haven't been welcomed on RCC until DD has given you his special welcome!

Give em hell DD!"thumbsup"

I understand Scale 4x4 having their own standards and they are entitled to run the board to their liking, but loosen up a little.

I'm comfortable with however a site wants to be, but their rules are listed in the FAQ before you sign up and it gives you a pretty good idea of what to expect, which is pretty much the opposite of here. If you don't want to abide by those rules, don't sign up and complain when a mod says something. It's as simple as that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I went looking for a different forum, related more to scale crawlers.
I got a recommendation to go look at scale4x4rc.org.
I was pretty excited to see what it had to offer. Low and behold, after a couple of posts, I had already gotten a thread locked.:lol: I'm sure a banning was around the corner. STill not sure what I did that was so bad. Anyway....if you care to go read some Dirk Bashing:lol: , go take a look at what the intelligent children have to say about me.....and rcc.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh.....and if anyone can tell me what I did wrong, please let me know.:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11558

You are my favorite azz hole. Personally I think RCC is getting too uptight with the dumb infractions... Is Jesus over here too?

Find him and crucify em with hate....
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

I'm comfortable with however a site wants to be, but their rules are listed in the FAQ before you sign up and it gives you a pretty good idea of what to expect, which is pretty much the opposite of here. If you don't want to abide by those rules, don't sign up and complain when a mod says something. It's as simple as that.

I disgree, but to each their own.

your right, maybe Dirk is illiterate. :lol:

but to the point, all the forums have their own atmosphere and rules to what they want to see happen and yes whoever signs up to a forum should expect a slap on the hand when the house rules are broken.

as for our site? don't ask. :lol:

your right, maybe Dirk is illiterate. :lol:

but to the point, all the forums have their own atmosphere and rules to what they want to see happen and yes whoever signs up to a forum should expect a slap on the hand when the house rules are broken.

as for our site? don't ask. :lol:

Yes, they do. Some forums I visit don't allow swearing or anything of any kind, but some you can say just about whatever you feel like. I'm fine with that, but I don't expect to be able to do whatever I want wherever I want just because it's allowed on this or that site. If you don't like the site, fine, don't go there anymore. He got mad and came here to post a thread about how they're a bunch of "children", knowing damn well that there are a lot of people here on his nuts, waiting to jump to his defense. What's that saying.. about the pot and the kettle?

Back