• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

All Arizona Crawlers Post Up...

hi, check out the FB page "arizona u4rc club" for an
event in payson on march 15...perfect for the spawn and yeti

Good looking out man. I'm already on there and definitely have Ides of March in mind. I haven't even been to a meet or competed yet. It sounds like a blast too.

Course....
If you go to the previously mentioned Facebook page there is a little video and all the pertinent info. thanks...

Hey everyone! I'm Nick, 22, college student and I'm up in the Northwest Phoenix area, I'd love to do some meetups with any of you guys at Thunderbird park or Deem Hills or some other spot. Just looking for others to enjoy the hobby with and learn from!

2.2: Axial Wraith, Stage 1 kit, HH crawlmaster pro 16t, hitec 7990th, HH BRXL ESC

Crawl Spots:
Local wash near house
Home Crawling Course (At my house and grandparents house)
Comps: Want to go to some!

any comp crawlers in flagstaff? im building a new rig and am looking for some competition. i see there is an active group in Prescott. i am going to head down the their comp on saturday.( no 2.2p yet so i will just be spectating) hit me up if your in flagstaff

Surprise(Live)/Phoenix(work)

2.2: SC10X Honcho

Crawl Spots: Buffalo Ridge Park (so far)

Comps: Not really that competitive... Just like the scale trail running aspect.

Live in south phoenix(Laveen) and looking for other beginners to go on trails/hikes. Would really love to have at least a few people meet up regularly

Axial SCX 10 stock

Gilbert

2.2:
Wraith-based full cage, Novak Ballistic/Crusher combo 21.5T, Vanquish axles, Crawler Innovation Double Deuce wheels, RC4WD Interco Super Swamper TSL Boggers.
SCX-10 in progress, Vanquish Currie RockJock axles, Fuel Hostage Wheels, RC4WD Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Tires, No Electronics yet.

Crawl Spots:
Primarily Papago/Hole in the Rock
South Mountain 48th Street Trail entrance
Few runs at Mini Moab

Comps: No comps yet.

Sorry I didn't get into this RC crawling a long time ago. Also sorry that this thread is so old, I am an old retired construction grunt, I live on a few acres in Hereford, just south of Sierra Vista. I started out with a 1/18 slick rock but soon got an Axial wraith RTR just love it I now am building an Axial G6 jeep. I have a small rock course out in the pasture, plan on building it much bigger, and I go to Gates pass a couple of times a month, awesome spot. I have not found to many places around here to do any real rock crawling, a lot of wash's with rocks.
I am going to Prescott in April to Watson Lake, sounds like a good time and I know there are a lot of rock up there.

Been out of the crawler scene for a little while. Purchased an Axial RR10 Bomber today.

I live in Gilbert if anyone is looking to get together to find some local spots to run some rigs at.

Greetings to All, I live in Golden Valley AZ and am just starting to learn about RC Crawling.
I have a Losi Night Crawler and an Exceed Maxstone 10.
If there is anyone in the area I would like to meet and possibly learn about the new hobby ( to be read Addiction)

Awhatukee area. Crawl in local washes and rocks. DNF'd on three courses my first comp at little Moab in spring. Have SCX, Wraith, D90, TF2, etc.... feel free to mess. me any meetups or local comps.

Hey I'm new to this site, I am 15 years old and I live in Arizona City. I have has nitro RC cars before and a Redcat Rs10 Rockslide and I'm here to hang out and get some good advice. I found some good hard crawling places around the Casa Grande area. If you want to find out the places let me know and I'll get back to you."thumbsup"

Anybody crawling in cottonwood?? I'm looking for some good spots in the area maybe where other people go to crawl, like sedona, cottonwood, cornville, camp verde, etc.
Anything like that going on?? :mrgreen:

Anybody crawling in cottonwood?? I'm looking for some good spots in the area maybe where other people go to crawl, like sedona, cottonwood, cornville, camp verde, etc.
Anything like that going on?? :mrgreen:
I'm sure there are spots to crawl near by but the nearest group to you that I know of is in Prescott

Back