• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

(OK, so I'm burnt out..)

Today was Incredible! The guy's, the rocks, the rigs!!!!

I want to thank the sponsor's, of the RI Monster Showdown.. You guys ROCK!!!

I also want to thank my sponsor's! (In my Sig)

Hell yeeeaaaahhhh!!!!
8481898daff253d33a49d261ad40b5f1.jpg

WHAT!? A Grand.....
7df84eb5aaa514996d70baca475a0d8c.jpg

Gas money for the next comp?

149 r/c worx team driver
Fuel money.. For the Cali Nat's comp??? [emoji106]

New EPA club/team shirt, for this comp.
9a395f2e21ce830735115cbc23c5b5bb.jpg

The bottom is custom to my shirt, for my sponsor's and Dlux, of which I'm a supporter..(specially after this weekend and All the broken parts! Cough cough, mainly those poor XR guys, cough cough..)
80f85bf0cdf3b558ffc48415503a0187.jpg

The FBA shafts and new Dlux locker, took it like a champ!

Last edited:
Way to go man, your back on a roll"thumbsup" Good to see you being able to drive your rig instead of breaking it. Great to see these Dlux parts standing up to the most brutal punishment!!!
Later,
Farmer

Way to go man, your back on a roll"thumbsup" Good to see you being able to drive your rig instead of breaking it. Great to see these Dlux parts standing up to the most brutal punishment!!!
Later,
Farmer
Hey Farmer!!! Thanks man! It's great being able to run 7 courses, on narly rock and finishing the day..

You getting ready for the NENC!?
Nice work Troy, and nice pay day!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks mang!

Pay day might just be a place ticket to Nat's!

Busy weekend..
de478e52bde6a7faca618bfabe29963a.jpg

Daaaaaam, 1st in sporty too!! Nice running all weekend on all some crazy but fun courses, you killed it! Thanks again for all the help.

$1000! Damn!

You could probably afford to come to the Championship AND BTOW this coming month!

$1000! Damn!

You could probably afford to come to the Championship AND BTOW this coming month!
Hahahahahahahahaha.. A 1,000$ doesn't go that far!

Some new Dlux parts ;) , paid for the trip, paid the maid off(I mean "wife"), and Bam.. Like magic, it's Gone! Lol..

You just had to go for that bonus didn't you!!!!! Lol.... the video came out good but it was way more fun watching it in person!

Lol.. I tried fighting the voices! That hesitation before the bonus, was me talking back to the voices.. "take the reverse and go finish, you idiot!"
Throttle finger won...(it normally does) hahaha..

All the vids turned out pretty good there Wes!"thumbsup"

Only problem is one vid is missing... mine and I was run #5. Just sayin

Also great driving by Troy!

Last edited:
Back