• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Ascent-18 jumped into my cart. . . . . .

I got yellow. Sidewall of the foam upper part. I've got a thread on 68mm foams and cutting somewhere around here.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

I just added some more weight (heavy wheels), 644g now. Was 589g. Green work good now.

I have the Yellow ones in some 64mm. tires and they are working pretty well. Also testing some CI closed cell foams in the same tires. Need to do some more testing but right now I can't justify the difference in price.

I also have them in the 64mm. Can't see them being better then foams. Actually they bounce back from extreme compression, like a rubber ball would. Other then that they are just fine to me.

Back