• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

46&2's 1 ton Hilux (WraithLux)

Took the WraithLux and my recently revived SCX10 Honcho out for their maiden voyage.

I am beyond thrilled with how the WraithLux build turned out. No more issues with the tires and corner lens clearance. The truck works fantastic. COG is perfect. The 2.2 Baja Claws are amazing.

O9bpczb.jpg

Xa6IBNJ.jpg

On the Honcho I rebuilt the thing from the ground up with spare parts and electronics I had as well as cannibalizing my original AX10 Scorpion for all its axle upgrades. Threw in all new bearings. Has a rooster crawler esc, 55T Novak, 1.9 Iroks, and a working Warn winch with aftermarket bumper.

dRo78tC.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you!

There are 4 screws that hold the body on. And one screw that holds the bed tray on. Its a little tedious but im pretty quick at it now

Back