• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SVT makes a Wraith into things that aren't a Wraith

Will a novice boot suffice? Its been long overdue.

I'll take it.

Can I glue it to the roof of my truck for maximum scale points?

13.5 sensored 3s lipo is what I like. 35t brushed is like.. 2010?

2200-ish kv on 3S is my usual setup for 1.9 trucks but this one feels like it could use more. There are a Pro4HD 2500kv and a Puller Pro 2700kv among the residents in my unused motor box that may fit the bill.

Happy Friday everyone.

In honor of this joyous weekly event, please enjoy these additional pictures from the maiden voyage entitled "How my truck got so dirty".

GQrbTMZl.jpg

bsCxVpUl.jpg

Simply enthralling.

Now comes the moment we have all been waiting for:

Video time!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Be13_-RcQX0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's kinda like the rest of the thread but requires no reading, which is right up the alley for a lot of you. Also, I didn't have to do anything besides set up one camera shot so we all got out of a lot of work here.

Enjoy the beautiful chaos.

This experience was such a blast that it has inspired a few projects to get revisited, expect some classic SVT threads to get revived in the near future. :mrgreen:

We had wayyyyy too much fun bombing around with the Wraiths. Oops...was that a spoiler alert? :ror: Oh...and your 1.9 looks even better in person. Well done, svt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back