• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

3 Crawlers Rock Crawling a Gravel Pile

This is my first time posting a thread, let alone a video so if something is wrong I'm sorry. So anyway recently moved to a rural part of Brunswick GA and the lot next to us has this huge gravel pile. I have three "crawlers" in the video
Axial SCX24
Redcat Gen8
Nikko Big Bubba
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=613qAspLlAg (Hope it works!)
The Nikko is where I'm not sure whether to classify it as a monster truck or a crawler, it has a two speed and is 4 wheel drive with IFS at the front. Tell me your thoughts about that in the spot below this post. Anyway the gravel is surprisingly challenging as the Nikko struggled a lot, the Redcat could only do it with speed in most parts, and surprisingly the SCX24 is definitely the best of the lineup, even though it needs better tires as the stock ones are kinda meh at best. Hope you enjoy! ;-)
- Logan

Back