• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2017 rc4wd east coast scale challenge

Bump, because.........IS IT AUGUST YET!!!!!!!!!!!'
Later,
Farmer
I'm just waiting to hear when registration opens up so I can take that day off work...I celebrate "Register for ECSC" day!

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Just rolled into harrisburg pa. For motorama. Looks like I'll be ordering tickets from the event.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

T.t.c. Guidelines

this year will be an elimination series for guidelines limited entries

this is an event for s.o.r.r.c.a class 3 rigs only

there will be 4 courses set up, test the limits of your rig for the ultimate last man standing!

Each course will eliminate 5 drivers, the rest will move to the next event

the order of the 4 courses will be revealed the day of the event

hill climb

sled pulls

mud bog

obstacle course

this will be a time based event, the quicker you make it through the better chance you have to win!

Class 0

all class o trucks must follow the class 1 s.o.r.r.c.a guidelines with the addition of:

1.*hardbodies only no lexan

2.*at least 1 opening function on the vehicle (opening hood,doors, or tail gate) if the hood opens you must have a motor cover or scale engine

3.*interior must have full complete floorpans, dashboards and steering wheel and seats

4.*scale drivers must be scale in appearance and fully clothed with all appendages (legs, arms, hands, feet)

5.*the vehicle must have complete tire tuck under the body, visible sidewall bulge is allowed

6.*max tire size is 4.19 tires must be a branded 1:1 tire no tire cutting allowed

7.*scale winches are allowed (no servo winches)

8.*no visible wires, electric motor or servos these items must be hidden from view from the top,sides,front and back

9.*all vehicles must have a transfercase and forward mounted motor

Make sure you check the blog at rc4wd.com for further details

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:​

So are you guys going to break the record of 2 hours????

So the whole US economy has stopped being that everyone was ready to push the button. LOL :shock: :lmao:

In for TTC and King of the Rose"thumbsup" Kinda bummed about the TTC setup compared to how it was run the time I came, but it will be fun anyway.
Later,
Farmer

I'm in for classes 0,1&2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Back