• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2017 its still real

james399

Hey all... so.. yeah... gonna run a tlt based 4 linked custom truck in a SORRCA event here in socal... stoked to prove that she can and do as well as the fancy modern rigs...

Is there an easier way to post fotos without a url?

Yes! TLTs are still awesome!

I’m about to build a TLT based bomber (thread soon), so I’ll have to relearn how to post pics too...

^^ lol... look at all of our join dates... we have problems... love your sig.... till death shall we part... even if she ends up breaking or doing a shit job at the comp... gonna keep her in the stable... she is the last of my tlt builds... shes been resto-midded a few times..
Gotta figure this 0hoto shit out... lol...

James

Ripped the chubs off on one side "practicing." I ground down a brand new set of covers and put the aluminum c hubs on... struggling with the pan hard bar... there is a moment of bind on full compression in the fron...

Whats wrong with the join dates? The Original TLT peeps is all. I am and always will be a fan of the TLT. Came across this pic of 2 of my Custom Crawlerz built TLT rigs from back in 2008.
cr=w:800,h:500,a:cc

Back