• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 Worlds shirts and shot glasses

Shirts got done yesterday. I had forgotten that we had college homecoming, which put a serious hurt on the printer! I'll go pick them up today and get them on the site ASAP. Two of my main workers are on vacation at the moment so it's a little hectic trying to do everything.

Shot glasses are still MIA, so I'll just refund the few that were purchased and we can always offer them for sale if they show up.

Just about on an even keel around here for work, Jonathan is returning Monday and we have a revamp of the soft goods section as the first main task. Photograph people wearing shirts, add proper inventory to the site, and I'll be able to knock this off the list! I also started sending out shirts yesterday to those that didn't get em at Worlds.

One day at a time, but I could use another hour or two in a day right now, ha!

Finishing up the shipment of shirts for folks that didn't get what they wanted at worlds, then we will have the remaining for sale. I think we have heard back from everybody, as Justin wanted to get them all shipped out today.

Been one of those months where we just can't get past the work load. Paypal issues, web server issues, and so many more hobby shops suddenly ordering first time bulk ups. Good to be busy I guess.

Back