• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

General Lee & Rosco's police car

I'm really just parroting others now that I've finally discovered this tread.

but..

Amazing job, I love it! I grew up glued to the TV watching this show. So uh... Million dollar question... Is a version of Daisy's Jeep or Cooter's tow rig next? :D

Last edited:
Just waxing nostalgic here but I think the Duke boys aired on Friday nights and it was one of the few "edgy" shows that I was allowed to watch. There were a lot of shows that weren't permitted due to adult-themes and scantily-clad women but for whatever reason this one was standard viewing. Nothing hit as hard as hearing that "Good Ol Boys" guitar and Waylon's voice coming from the old RCA and seeing that '69 Charger and all the other awesome vehicles ( including that infamous CJ-7) throwing rooster-tails all over the place. And hearing that 383 throttling along just gave me chills.

Glad I found this thread again, awesome build and vids! Subscribed so I can stay up to date now.

Back