• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2013 2.2 P Class Wait List for USRCCA National

July 1st .......Club/State Invites turn in DEADLINE.
July 2nd.......Invites Start going out.
July 15th......Start withdrawing invites, and possibly moving to wait List.

All Judges spots must be filled (PAID) before moving to wait List.8)

Were all invites already sent out? I received nothing but noticed a LOT of tickets already purchased on the eventbrite link in your sig...

Were all invites already sent out? I received nothing but noticed a LOT of tickets already purchased on the eventbrite link in your sig...

I too am curious about this, Mariner and I are waiting on this to book flights.

Next batch of invites go out when the 4 year old trapped in our house (Raining like crazy) leaves or goes outside. :shock:

On July 10 I am going to start processing the UNCLAIMED STATE INVITES (Alaska, Hawaii, etc) and sending to Wait List Drivers in order of Best Finish.

On July 15th I will start withdrawing invites given to drivers that have not responded to Invites that were sent out, and sending to the next group of Wait List Drivers in order of Best Finish.

On July 31 ALL INVITES will be WITHDRAWN and given to anyone left on the Wait List....first come first served.

See post #1 in the thread below to see what the status of invites is currently

ALL INVITES for 2.2P Class have go out.

If you have not received please PM me.

Post #1 has been highlighted to reflect the drivers that have PAID and those that requested MORE TIME to work out schedules.

Drivers that have not contacted me are NOT Highlighted.:cry:

ON July 15th I will start contacting people on the WAIT LIST. You need to be ready to respond. Everyday I will contact more drivers until the event is at capacity. Don't wait or you miss the chance.

Back