• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012-13 SCRCC Series Comp 8 - April 13th

Going to try to button my rigs up tonight and do a little test running at campbells covered bridge tonight if my broken foot will let me get around!

if my broken foot will let me get around!

FYI...I've been informed that the road we normally park along is closed and will be closed through the weekend so I am working on parking arrangements. I'll post here with what I find out regarding the best place to park. Hopefully we can get permission to use the Governor's School lot.

Last edited:
Sounds good Demo...I thought I had my junk ready to go but found out last night that the + wire to the battery plug had broken so I'll take care of that tonight hopefully.

I ended up sending an email to someone at the Governor's School yesterday and got a reply saying that they are having prom this Saturday so parking in their lot wouldn't work out. She did advise using the County Square parking lot which is directly next to their lot. The coordinates for the lot I'm talking about are: 34.842446,-82.403185

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=34.8...4°+50'+33.92",+-82°+24'+12.40"&gl=us&t=h&z=19

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Last edited:
Hey guys...the gate to that back lot is closed...so either park in front of that big building or behind Mellow Mushroom as shown on the map.

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for you guys being such a nice group. Really had a good time at my first comp and will be coming back for more. Had a great time.

Glad to have you and SVEN, y'all are welcome back anytime...good too have Marcus back as well.

Fun times as normal"thumbsup"

Hello everyone. It has been a while but like in the past I had a blast thanks to all the people that picked up a clip board timer ryans balls (ha ha ha lol). Sven thanks for the up coming picks we all no u do some awsome work with a camera and thanks for showing up man it was goood to see u been a while. Hell it was good to see everyone I've missed playing with toy trucks with everyone. Kim I no ur swoll but wish u could have made it out. A big thanks to all Tue scrcc crew woulderfull group of guys. John thanks for the shaft shoot me a pm bout it

It was a bitter/sweet day. I missed hanging out all day with everyone, but definitely looking forward to next Sat. to hang out. Congrats to everyone who did well yesterday! Glad to see Marcus back again "thumbsup"

Hello everyone. It has been a while but like in the past I had a blast thanks to all the people that picked up a clip board timer ryans balls (ha ha ha lol). Sven thanks for the up coming picks we all no u do some awsome work with a camera and thanks for showing up man it was goood to see u been a while. Hell it was good to see everyone I've missed playing with toy trucks with everyone. Kim I no ur swoll but wish u could have made it out. A big thanks to all Tue scrcc crew woulderfull group of guys. John thanks for the shaft shoot me a pm bout it

I wish I would have been able to make it but my family baby shower was yesterday. Hope I can make it back in a few months.

I had a blast too, glad you see everyone and meet some new people
I can tell Marcus is back ( just look and course 4 )
I love hanging out and talkin junk with everyone
Congrats to the top 5

As usual had a ball hanging and crawling with everybody, missed those who couldn't make it and enjoyed meeting some new ones :) can't wait till the next "thumbsup"

Had too much fun as usual. It's always great hanging out with the SCRCC guys and playing with our crawlers. It was nice meeting Steven and Phillip. Hope you guys can make it more often. I got to say I really missed my two partners in crime, Jeremy and Sid. I hated Travis and Derrick couldn't stay longer too. Looking forward to hanging with everyone this weekend. Nice to have Marcus back(even if he did make course 4) and Cyrus. Congrats to the top 5 (whoever they were,,SCORES??) Can't wait til Saturday and then the next comp. Looking forward to it."thumbsup"

Yeah I've been slack at getting the scores up. Every time I think I'm gonna get to do it something else comes up :roll: I'll get them taken care of tonight though!

Back