• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012-13 SCRCC Series Comp 8 - April 13th

Sounds good...I'll get you on the list! Which rig are you going to be competing with?

The location is going to be Falls Park. This was chosen in an interest to make it possible for the most people to attend as possible "thumbsup"

I've updated the 1st post to reflect the correct information with the address, coordinates, and a map.

Schweeetttt. Close by and it should be warm, so plenty of scenery"thumbsup". It may be warm enough for NORMAL people to wear shorts too....:ror:. Wait, is there any NORMAL people in this club???:ror: Besides me, of course?

Can't wait til the "Lucky number 13th". Ya'll ready?

Sweet hopefully i can still make it. I'll have y'all some ribs on the 20th to try.

Can't wait to try them. Glad the comp will be close by. I might have time to come watch the finals be ran if the baby shower is over early enough.

Somehow I feel like this may be directed at me :ror:

Just a comment from the peanut gallery leader..but glad you picked up on it..maybe the rest of us are just cold blooded creatures. I've been told that before. Or maybe you just don't need clothes to keep you from the cold with that big old warm heart you've got.....:lmao:
Now that was a good one.

Just kidding you know. Trying to beat the boredom. Gotta pick on somebody and you are the only one I can count on to see it.

Looks like a good lineup. Hope the weather is as nice as this weekend. I was told they are doing construction near Falls Park and have the access road down to the crawl spot blocked. Anyone know anything about that? Granted, there's definitely many ways down there. It's just nice for us lazy folks to be able to park so close.

Alright...no rush since I'd have to do some repairs on mine too. If you don't wanna worry about it let me know.

Yeah, probably not going to be able to finish it this week. Gotta do an overhaul on the garage this week.

Putting her back together after a little practice from this past weekend. Rovers or Pins work better down there?

Either tire will treat you well at Falls Park. I've run both and dont' have any complaints about either one. I'll be running Boss Claws or maybe a "new" tire if I have enough time to finish them up this week.

Take me off the sheets. Go figure. I gota work

Sorry to hear that Sid!

Everybody have their rigs ready?

I suppose their ready. I tore the body off my 2.2s last comp so I have the Losi body on it. It is ready and waiting to slam a few gate markers....Bumblebee is always ready. They just need a driver that don't choke at some point during the comp.......:ror:"thumbsup"....and I'm hoping that's me one day.

Is it Saturday yet...????

Back