• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2.2 Comp shafty sportsman chassis......who makes them anymore?

veewee25

Pebble Pounder
Im burnt out on scale rigs......I want to go back to a performance based comp rig. I have a few sets of axles to choose from but im looking for a chassis.
I dont want MOA, thats what killed shaft driven comp rigs originally.

Any suggestions??

I recently got the itch to make a performance sporty to have a bit of assortment on the stable and I picked up a 5th dimension chassis. I have capra axles with prolinea IBX for it and waiting on a hardline body to begin with.

I also picked up a 5th dimension sucker punch recently (sold on facebook). Dlux Fab also makes the Asylum which uses Capra axles. I asked Eric if the Asylum chassis would be any good for straight axles and he said it can work but its not ideal.

I recently picked up a 5th dimension sucker punch on barber modded ar60’s. So far I’m pretty happy with it.
850c18a98eae7d4405b13d1a8358cdfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back