• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Yeti XL Specific Battery Packs

Helios RC

Pebble Pounder
I posted this in the new products section but wasn't sure if you all hit that up.

We have a huge shipment of new products coming in a week and a half. We'll have them in stock just before Thanksgiving and will most likely be shipping right before the holiday and definitely after.

Two sizes to choose from:

8000 mAh 40c 7.4v Yeti XL LiPo Battery Pack

8000xl_zps99540eca.jpg

5200 3s 50c Yeti XL LiPo Battery Pack

5200xl_zps3914cf8a.jpg

You can buy packs separately, but when purchased in pairs (or more) there's a nice discount. Stock will be available for order in another week when we have gotten them through incoming QA.

Lets bring this back around now that they are available. Anyone running the 8000mah 2S Packs yet? Thoughts before I pull the trigger on a few?

has anyone tested them out yet? I'm thinking I'm going to try them out in my yeti xl and will post a review :)

Just looked at the site looks to be a good price and very interested
But I would like to see a picture not just the label.
and what connectors they have
Since it's for the yeti xl I'm assuming they're deans but?

I have not revieved the yeti kit but my batteries are here and testing is very good on the first cycle... turnigy 3000 mah 5s should fit exactly running two making 6000 mah on 5s pushing a tekin 4038 1700kv gen2....should be good setup!!

ps ... these are only 35$ each....no brainer!!

Last edited:
Back