• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

XtraSpeed Defender D110 has scale details for days

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
Three years… three years I’ve been working away at this truck. What started as an order from Rcmart.com for a 275mm wheelbase chassis and what they sent me was nothing that matched any body available and they would only refund me if I paid the shipping back to them (for their blunder)… resulted in buying the rail kit and this body kit to make a very cool D110 Defender. I’m happy in the end but needless to say I wasn’t overly motivated to work on this project. I wish I had been! The scale realism of this truck is next level and while it won’t see any real rock crawling, it opens up a new style of filming for me. Namely more scale realistic trail crawling. I hope you enjoy and thanks for watching. Hopefully I never roll this truck as it would be painful to watch.

https://youtu.be/KYrrIYL1YwU?si=WvueBEqkwp99S6rl

Yep.. That works.

Something about that green and white on the Defender... perfection. I can see how she's a little top heavy but seemed to handle those rocks and trails with ease. Looks like a nice scenic and relaxing spot to spend some time. Good job with the video btw.

First link worked for me and so does the 2nd one.
Looks decent enjoy your scale crawler !
Though if it was mine I'd have to outfit it with slightly bigger tires ;-)

Like your video and music selection "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Back