• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

XR10 Picture Archive

My XR10 transformed from BJ4.2 to Secret Agent 3.5 now. with all the weight saving activities it's 4.9 lb RTR. Still got chance to shave more weight and shooting for 4.5lb in the next couple weeks.
IMAG1893.jpg

IMAG1892.jpg

IMAG1891.jpg

IMAG1890.jpg

I finally got mine done, but it's nothing like a lot of these in this thread. It's pretty basic, but I like it. Thanks a ton to Harley on all the info in building this. I couldn't have done it without him.

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

Got it done just in time for KOH. Since I couldn't get the Jeep done in time, it looks like I'm wheeling this instead :roll::ror:

hello everyone.

I've just finished my xr10 build after one of my FXR esc's burned up

It's a stock xr10 with two tekin FXR's and motor, a futaba 9157 steering servo, HPI's rock grabber tires and all is controlled from a Futaba 4PKS radio

it's my first kit build and I'm not going to compete with it just always wanted a really good crawler, can't wait for it to get warmer and less snow outside (atm its -25 centigrade outside and way to much snow)

don't be to harsh, im a total newbie when it comes to soldering and everything else :)

Big thanks to Harley for his awesome guide!

https://picasaweb.google.com/101854...&authkey=Gv1sRgCNzxlp-9y9u7VQ&feat=directlink

Love your rigs.... how do u lime the tires? What tires are that? I want a set but can't get anybody to tell me what they are ...thanks look forward to a reply.

Where can I get a set of these tires? I run hot body's and want to try a mini pin. Are u happy with them?

You should be able to buy them from just about anywhere. They are the losi boss claws and yes, most people are very happy with them. You should do some trimming of the pins to loosen up the tread little and even soften up the tire but they work very well especially on natural. Check ckrc crawlers, they carry them.

sent from Team Angry Birds

I love this crawler. Guys have told me they stopped making them. I guess its all about scale looks these days.
008-4_zps17b8d073.jpg

005-6_zpsc79bdf4c.jpg

003_zps0c1b95ec.jpg

^^Name sounds familiar. GlamisDunes.com? Looks like some rocks off the 67.
Just picked this up for my wife. She's got the bug. Lets me buy Wraith parts now

photobucket-6300-1360806819774_zps92838869.jpg

photobucket-25532-1364306520315_zps39c67b49.jpg

Back