• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Hey guys,

I am moving back to Michigan in a couple of weeks and am looking now for a group to scale with. Do you guys stretch down into the Kzoo area, or is there another thread I should be looking at?

Thanks!

most of us dont really go south of grand rapids, but if you find something interesting to play on share it. you never know, we might make a day trip out of it. feel free to come up to. i would recommend the peer at grand haven and goose poop at least once.

Welcome back!
It would take a few minutes, but a couple years back in this thread there were a couple guys from kzoo posting pics of spots in their area.

What do you run?

most of us dont really go south of grand rapids, but if you find something interesting to play on share it. you never know, we might make a day trip out of it. feel free to come up to. i would recommend the peer at grand haven and goose poop at least once.

Somewhat familiar with the grand haven pier (been there before, never with RC though), but what the heck or where is goose poop? :ror:

Welcome back!
It would take a few minutes, but a couple years back in this thread there were a couple guys from kzoo posting pics of spots in their area.

What do you run?

I believe I have already looked through them, I did a pretty thorough search yesterday. Nothing really too great, which is what I remembered from when I lived there.

My family has a place up in Cadillac that we go to a weekend or two a month, which has a lot of good spots near it. Is anyone near Cadillac?

The only RCs I have are the two in my signature. Both 1.9 scalers.

What is the ratio of scaler to comp of your group? And of the scalers, what is the ratio of lexan bodies to hardbodies?

Lastly, are there any awesome statewide events, like G6s or anything in MI?

Went back 40 pages looking at the pics of rigs and places. Saw some of goose poop, looks like a cool place but the pictures made it look pretty small. Is that accurate?

Might be a good test run for the new yj. Should have the jk running also, just waiting on tires. And the g6 is ready to go.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back