• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

bearing kits aren't that costly and it takes a few years to wreck the sealed bearings. water related damage isn't a problem on these little trucks that it would be on the full sized. besides, its great fun...

unless your worried about putting some scale rust and scratches on those nice vp housings?

Ya mean like this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390002371504.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390002371504.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 146
no... probably more this....
1455835_3701028382293_1961757670_n_zpsc77804af.jpg

thats /\ little more then axle deep. just how i test my water proofing. pass/fail more or less. axle deep at slow speeds. you will be fine. where sweli wants to run i took my brat last time. its not water proof at all and thats a small class 1.

Last edited:
This is better.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390005179068.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390005179068.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 148
I can waterproof your esc and maybe Rx for you. I have a pint of the stuff we do outside automotive modules with at work.
Not good around 'on circuit board' buttons. Does your Rx have a bind button?
Servo- pull the gear cover off, apply syn grease around output shaft and bearing, assemble, wipe with alcohol. Apply plastidip over all seams.

Another 3-4 inches of fresh powder in Holland.
Did we miss our window to run on the crust? Wonder how deep the last weeks powder is at Grand River?

Last edited:
Back