• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

So my new proline tsl super swampers showed up today. The wheel foam is a great deal larger than the tire, making it seemingly impossible to mount on the bead locks. I give up and officially hate scale trucks. If twisted rc was still in business,I would drop the whole mess on their desk and tell them to call when finished with the bill amount. Arrrg.

Well Brian, I'd be willing to let you. And reward you for your effort. Iwas thinking about cutting the foam down a bit. Supposed to be memory foam but doesn't feel like it. Tires do look sweet though.

I've heard from a couple of the nirc guys that they had to trim foams some. Best advice. trim a little at a time. It takes longer but you won't end up ruining foams. If you don't want to mess with them I'd be willing to.

I have the two-part crawler innovations foams in my pitbull's too.
These even though four 4 1/2 inches were oversized also.
It took a bit of cramming to get them in there correctly.

Are the TSL's oversized also because they're so soft?

my foams in my super swampers were tight but didn't have any problems mounting them, were a little big but mounted on the beadlocks like any other

I have the two-part crawler innovations foams in my pitbull's too.
These even though four 4 1/2 inches were oversized also.
It took a bit of cramming to get them in there correctly.

Are the TSL's oversized also because they're so soft?

They are really soft so I'm guessing that's the reason behind the enormous size.

Ionia state park Saturday. Noonish. Few west mi guys and my self will be there. If anyone else would like to do some running of the fun sized trucks.

Who's all going Tinner?
Have you been out there before? Decent running?

It's over an hour each way for me.
Just trying to figure out if it's worth being gone for 5 hrs to get a run in?

Busy the next 4 weekends, so need to do something to scratch the itch!!

Haven't heard from anyone here yet. But there are about 6-8 total from west mi. Crawlers. Not sure in terrain. Haven't been there.

Back