• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

The burgers were worth it!! LOL I think we would have had more fun if less people broke....or if I had broke, at least that would have been more fair:mrgreen: There are a few things on my rig that are cracked, but have not completely failed yet. I have been meaning to replace them....OR should I wait to fix them so I can have a mechanical like the rest of the bunch? Would that ruin my rep? It would be a shame not to get my "signature runtime" on a GTG day! LOL

Only thing that would totally ruin your rep is if you showed up runnin Nimh's!!
I think I would be in shock :shock:

Wow, has it been a sloooooowwww summer for crawling! I ran the rigs 4x as much as at GTGs.

So who's up for something?!?!?
I'm in for next weekend (18/19/20)! Fri night? Anytime Sat? Sun morning?

When, Where and with whom??
My course is still open. Any of the times I mentioned are open. BYOB. We could grill some sausage or burgers again.

I'd do Fri night at Battlefront. Is there still a fun run on Fri's? $5 or $10?
Sub park in Muskegon?
Behind the Lowes in GR?

Chime chime :wink:

Peter from GR emailed and said he is back in town Thurs and will get his Berg running for something.

Come on, who else??
Sent an email out to the list I had.

Stev O. is open Fri night or Sunday.
Robert from Spring Lake is up for somewhere on Sunday, he is going to the Maze and Puke game Sat.

Chime chime.

Last edited:
So far Sunday is open for most.
Morning OK?? 9ish?

What about the Sub Park in Muskegon?
Big rocks, sometimes we used a bridge 'the crutch'.
2877845276_b99a5cb6ac_m.jpg
2877012369_0e06a702c3_m.jpg

Is that too far for some to drive?

Nate, you around?? Are you up for Sunday?
Anyone else up for Sunday morning??

I could go spend a couple hours at Battlefront on Friday night if anyone was up for it?

Nate what did you crack up?

I'll see if I can reach Jared by phone and see if he can join us on Sun morn. That would make four of us.

I'm booked as in other things have been booked and I can't make it....

My Y-link connectors (the axel part that the lower Y link ball joint plugs into) are split. The washers are holding things together, but if the ball pops out, the suspension binds and can't recover from torque twist very well. Not a big deal for recreational situations.

I think my front driveshaft is broken too come to think of it...I havn't touched my truck in so long it's sad. Too busy flying and playing daddy.

RC4WD has great customer support!

I had some wobble in a Punisher shaft I had bought on the *bay.
Emailed, returned it to them, got TWO in the mail today. About a week door to door.

I slid the R2DII back and switch the longer shaft to the front and new shorter to the rear to lessen the angle on the front yokes.
Ready to roll again.

The last GTG didn't work out.
How about Saturday Oct 17 or Sunday the 18th??

Anyone?
There is a new post in the Mich section about crawling on the banks in downtown GR? Anyone up?

If not there, Lowes on 28th?
Cement in Grand Haven (south side)?
Muskegon State Park?
Battlefront?

Chime back!

So who is going to BFG Sunday at 1pm??

Is 1pm the Run what you brung comp?
When are people showing up - noonish??

$10 per class, or can I run both?
With same truck and DIG unplugged (I'm not used to using it yet anyway)?

What are you expecting the turnout to be?

$10 per class, or can I run both?
With same truck and DIG unplugged (I'm not used to using it yet anyway)?

What are you expecting the turnout to be?

Its $10 for the first class and $5 for the second. Yes you can run the same crawler it both classes. You don't have to unplug your dig. You just can't use it during your run in the limited class. If you want to run in the limited class you have to run 5in tall tires or smaller. if you don't have a set run what you brung.

There will be 3 to 5 in the limited class and 6 to 7 in the unlimited class.

Back