• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Wraith set-up

He just ordered a integy 35t with 32 pitch spur/pinion of 60/9. I am not sure if that's a good setup, from what I read it should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am pretty new to this so thanks for your time.

That's the same set up Im getting in the mail tomarow but with a tekin pro 35t it will be slow I thinck but with good tq.

Got my motor and gears in last night. Ran it for an hour pretty happy with it. If u want speed this ain't for ya. Such a better crawler though. Still some wheel speed. Prolly lost 40% of speed. I will find weak links with all this torque lol. The 60t spur fits but spur cover doesn't. So if u want the cover go smaller. I like the 32pitch. Prolly doesn't matter but if ur gonna order something why not beef it up. 35t motor with 32p 60/9.

I've got a 45t Holmes Hobbies with a super low gear ratio (cant recall #s). Crawls like a badass. So slow I pick it up on straightaways. Batteries last a lot longer. I havent broke anything in a LONG time.

Yes it is slow but I got my cover to fit.Just a little dremel work on the in side it is supper close.

Been running a Tekin 35t HD crawler motor with 14/87 gearing and steel tranny gears. It's a slug.. You can walk as fast as it'll go top speed. However, insane torque! It'll snap an axle in a heart beat if the wheel is caught. Twisted the stock plastic drive shafts in two before upgrading to MIP shafts.

I switch the gears to the stock wraith gear ratio in 32 pitch and I like it way better it is a little faster with gobs of torque and good wheel speed.The 60 / 9 was just to slow with noy to good of wheel speed.Now it crawls great and has wheel speed to pop over stuff.

Back