• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Wraith Body Options

Benbot

Rock Stacker
Can you guys help me with a list of available bodies for the Wraith? I'm trying to figure out my options. There's this one Jeep-ish body I have seen a few times (not sure how else to describe it) but I can't find it anywhere. I do like the aluminum panels people have been using (I could paint it up like a planetary exploration rover), but I want windows! If I was a tiny guy driving this thing, I would want an enclosed cabin. Has anyone tried combining a lexan shell for the windows and aluminum for the body? Too many of the bodies I like have no windows, and that won't work when driving in arctic conditions or a thin extraterrestrial atmosphere.

The Jeep Cherokee body fits very nice and is what I have on mine at this time. Plenty of windows and the cage looks cool. Some trimming to clear the tires some.

There isn't a whole lot that fit the Wraith in stock form. You have the 3 that come with the it, and then theirs a Bronco body that fits pretty nice. Other then that, it's your imagination my friend. You can look at my post, I am putting a Hi-Lux body on mine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Deadbolt body is a pretty close fit.

HJqji4G.jpg

Use the panels as templates and mark them out on plastic containers. I use large ones and you can use the corners as the front roof droop.That way you can have lots of spares and experiment with different styles and colours.

I may have to kitbash a model to get the look I'm really after, but I wonder if anyone makes 1/10 scale vehicle models.

Has anyone seen the front end of this Jeep body? Or is it a custom 3D print? Posted by stonecold in the pictures thread.
6ZLl1WM.jpg

Oh that is perfect! Are there any other part makers like that?

Maybe I should use the school's 3D printer and just design my own body from scratch...

I got a proline f650 body on mine. Got really tired of the same look on all the wraiths. I have since got new wheels. Couldn't do red anymore.

Back