• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Worlds Lost and Found

JohnRobHolmes

owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC
Post up if you are missing stuff or carried stuff off by accident. On Sunday, myself, Jonathan, and Josh (ESP) walked around and cleaned up the site for about an hour after everybody had left, so there was nothing visible left at the shelter or on the rocks. Managed to find some trash old enough that it was sunbleached, so I can confidently say that overall we left the place cleaner than when we started!

I have an I-phone cable that somebody loaned me, I tried to remember your face and failed at connecting the dots before leaving.

I have a soldering iron and leaded solder that somebody loaned Josh. Had some exposed wires, Art got a little shock from it :ror: We will have to double check it got into my stuff when the boxes arrive from Vegas via fedex. Josh didn't think you were too worried about getting it back, it was pretty dang well used.

My minibike also lost a seat bolt. Don't expect to get that one back. I also lost the race by a slim margin, probably won't get that one back either :lmao:

Erik Dlux had that Dynamite Multi Tool it got picked up by someone else. Hopefully they can get that to him.

ESP got at least a partial view of my crash on film. Twas merely a flesh wound! I have no pride (as evidenced by bringing a girls mini bike), so nothing was lost there except a few seconds.

OH! To whomever picked up my Dynamite multi driver, if you want to send it back to me I would really appreciate it. I really liked that driver and was pretty EMO when I went to go back and pick it up and it was not there.

dynamite-multi-hex-wrench-set.jpg

Yeah, thanks Curt! My driver was taken off course #3. I am just really holding on to the thought that we can trust each other at comps and not have to start locking up our stuff. Obviously whomever grabbed it knew it was somebodies at the comp. I am sure it was probably grabbed by somebody who has the intention to return it to the rightful owner.

Back