• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Wny scalers

63comet

Rock Crawler
Hi, didn't realize(or totally forgot)there was a semi local group on this site. I think there's some people around that aren't on RCC. I know not everyone is on facebook but there is a page on there...WNY SCALERS that we also post to and try to organize things. If you have a chance go check it out, I'll post this group on there also for anyone that doesn't know about it. Thanks
Eric W.

I just recently learned about this from Raceaholic. I'm not on facebook but I'm going to sign up just to join the Wny Scalers group! Thanks!!

Hey, I don't on here as much as I'd like to. We have a group on fb also...WNY SCALERS. We're planning some gtg this spring and hopefully a few scale comps.

Yes we are. There is way more info on Facebook. Just look for wny scalers and join the group. Most of us are around the buffalo area.

no where else the info is posted? i dont want to activate my facebook account just to look for RC stuff. I have a group of 4 or so that try to get out every weekend and crawl.

Back