• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Which springs for Traxxas Big Bore shocks?

pixelnate

Quarry Creeper
I bought a set of BB shocks and some Axial white springs yesterday at the LHS. While the shocks are great, the springs are way too stiff. What would you guys recommend to use for springs?

My rig is 4-linked, front and rear, Axial truss up front and R2J truss in the back.

I run Losi whites on my big bores on my 8lbs. EB. Works great for me."thumbsup"

picture.php

Losi Mini T orange springs. They'll fit around the bottom of the shock body.

Two questions:
1) Is there any place to buy just the oranges and not in a 3-pack?
2) Do they fit in the TRX spring cups?

R2j said:
I run Losi whites on my big bores on my 8lbs. EB. Works great for me.

My rig is closer to the stock-ish ~5lbs. so I am not sure they would be any more compliant for me than the Axial whites.

they only sell the mini t springs in the 3 pack part # losb1117, as for the spring cups jeepindoug sells spring cups for the mini t springs to be used on traxxas big bore shocks, you ll find them in the vendors section"thumbsup"

Back