• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Where to buy Lipo Battery and what kind.

I wanted to know what kind of battery I should get for my 1/10 yeti I need 2 cells and 5000mah. Cause the sizes are all different, need to know specific battery for the yeti

Turnigy Nano-Tech hard shell 2s 5000 mAh from hobbyking.com. Perfect fit in the battery tray.

Yvo

I wanted to know what kind of battery I should get for my 1/10 yeti I need 2 cells and 5000mah. Cause the sizes are all different, need to know specific battery for the yeti

Last edited:
I've been using SMC batteries exclusively lately. Good prices, good batteries. And their 7400 (or 7200? Yeti's packed away right now) Fits perfectly in the Yeti.

Any 2 cell 5000mah in a standard size hard case will fit. The Yeti's battery tray is large enough to accomodate almost any hard hard case, and even some that are a bit oversized. You can always use a little bit of foam to take up extra space if the battery you choose is a little smaller too.

I'll second the SMC recommendation. I have quite a few from them now and they've all been great.

Last edited:
Back