• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Where are some good spots to bring my crawler in Burlington, Ontario

calebderek

I am wondering where to bring my crawler to I plan to buy a axial Jeep Cherokee tomorrow and wanna find some good spots
I heard cityview park in Burlington is a good one thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I'm located in Toronto, but looking for some good spots to crawl this summer as well.
Have you found any rocky trails around?

I'm interested in both 1/10 and 1/24 scale crawlers...

Hey, I'm located in Toronto, but looking for some good spots to crawl this summer as well.
Have you found any rocky trails around?

I'm interested in both 1/10 and 1/24 scale crawlers...

know this is a bit older and unsure if you have already but could join this FB page. they run group crawls in the GTA area.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/gtarcc/?__req=f&_rdr

Silvercreek Conservation area
Limehouse Conservation
are two great spots outside of toronto.

I am close by in Ancaster. I haven't done it yet, but the Hermitage trail is a 4km loop that would be ideal for rock crawling. Also, near all the waterfalls the crawling would be ideal...

Back