• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

JimK's SCX24 Gladiator

Had the Gladdy out for a little rip tonight at work. Man I like this little truck!! Such a capable and good looking little rig.

1b157a0aa835823efd756ee46421612f.jpg

d1c55f9e4610a4c00e252acc53acd4d7.jpg

a08878b0575e80aac30865de5e363f36.jpg

58d954bf782f9c8af75b2a6b7b3484cc.jpg

122d748c6ef67d82b16c8053d9f63c15.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Gladiator is looking really good! The more I see what you have done to this rig, the more I want to pick one of these up.

I have the JLU and C10 and they are great little rigs, but the Gladiator and its good looks with the longer wheelbase is more of what I am looking for. It's size also closely matches my TRX-4m's which have been my favorite mini's as of late.

Looking forward to seeing more!

The Gladiator is looking really good! The more I see what you have done to this rig, the more I want to pick one of these up.

I have the JLU and C10 and they are great little rigs, but the Gladiator and its good looks with the longer wheelbase is more of what I am looking for. It's size also closely matches my TRX-4m's which have been my favorite mini's as of late.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks Brian. The longer wheelbase was one of the things that really appealed to me too. It is almost the exact same size as the TRX4M's.

A crawling track at work now how cool is that? Looks like a fun course. I agree I thing the Gladiator is one of the best right out of the box after the fake tent is removed which takes 14g high weight off right away. I need to get mine out more often.

A crawling track at work now how cool is that? Looks like a fun course. I agree I thing the Gladiator is one of the best right out of the box after the fake tent is removed which takes 14g high weight off right away. I need to get mine out more often.

Ya, there's a handful of guys at work with 24th scale rigs and we have a blast out there on our breaks. It makes it easy to crawl more often and it breaks up the monotony of long days at the shop. As for the roof top tent I also think it looks a little better with the back box area open and exposed.

Back