• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What upgrade parts should I consider

Question for yeah. I have gone through two knuckles on my ridgecrest, I tried to use the m3 screw as suggested on the second one but found the c-hub was already stripped to far to work. So I have ordered aluminium replacements, but I lost one of the flange pipes from the knuckle. Do I need to reuse these in the aluminium knuckles? If so, I'll have to order those too.
Absolutely, I ordered vanquish CHubs and Knuckles for mine, waited for them to come in, only to find out I'd lost the flange pipes when I tore my plastic CHubs apart. They're backordered until July but you should be able to poke around online and find someone with some.

Absolutely, I ordered vanquish CHubs and Knuckles for mine, waited for them to come in, only to find out I'd lost the flange pipes when I tore my plastic CHubs apart. They're backordered until July but you should be able to poke around online and find someone with some.

Thanks I saw some for sale on eBay for less than five bucks, it's the more expensive route but at least it's faster than July.

Axial flange pipes | eBay

Back