• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What steering servo to get for bashing/ on track, with light crawling in mind.

Rare

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Yeti XL kit and I was wondering what steering servo to get for it, wanted to know what some of your opinions would be. New to crawlers I currently own a SCTE 3.0, and a Rustler, and a mini 8IGHT. THANKS8)

Whatever you can get that has 400+ oz will be fine, just be aware that you'll probably need to switch the steering rack since the stock one is too flexible and made of plastic. I have a Hitec 7950TH and it works fine, just on the high end for cost.

My Savox 1270TG just quit on me after not even two years and I wasn't very bad on it. I don't consider this to be OK, I own servos from Kyosho that are 10 yo and still going good. I ordered a Bluebird 50B, 700+ oz, just curious how it will be. It's half the price of the most powerful Hitec in this class and a lot much stronger. It already arrived in my country, hopefully I'll get my hands on it before this weekend so I can install it and I'll let you know
for 1/8 Crawler Off-road Monster #BLS-H50B Free Ship, ,(BLS-H50B) by Blue Bird Full Aluminum Helical Brushless Digital Servo

Back