• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

Im looking for more than the first 2 gen 4runners....xterras....love the 90's bronco looks great with a lift...and of course i personally would find great amusement with a lambo lm002 body

for all those bronco fans i found this at tcs crawlers
lproc3310.jpg

Pro-Line '73 Ford Bronco CGR Clear Body w/CGR Roll Cage #3310-60

I would like to see a F-350 crew cab dually. Also agree on the Full size bronco body. I prefer the 87 to 91 but I would by any from 80 to 96.

Im workin on a remold and redesign to get a vacu-form mold for a Dove Tailed-Narrowed EB. Love them EB's but I wanna comp with it as well as have a scale DT'd version. Finished product should be 5" wide and DT'd down to 2.5" front and 2" rear. Im also gin for the stock hood and cleaning up the tail gate.

Back