• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

or a ford territory

Are you serious!!! I'd rather see a Honda CRV.

On a lighter note, rather than wanting to see a new body, I would like to see most of the existing bodies from Proline and the like become available as a 2 piece cab/front and separate tray.

Most of the modifications we see are people cutting the back tray off of the pickup bodies so you can put a different tube frame rear end on. If they came as an optional two piece it would make modding a lot easier.

One of these bodies would have to be an 80's Hilux dual or single cab.

Some other bodies I have been making suggestions over the years for
1055092338_a9eafe045a_o.jpg

1970Ford_F100_resize.jpg

1971FordF100Stepside-b.jpg

129_0701_08_z+1979_ford_f350_stepside+front_view.jpg

wow all i can do is laugh at you :lmao: because you must honestly think i put bronco nazi on my sig to offend people... its referring to the fact that i force onto people how much better the fullsize bronco is than any other vehicle made in the history of the world (jokingly of course). and i might ad that making a bronco would be the best thing proline could do seeing as how there are so many jeep bodies already made and there are already toyotas out there so what else is there to make, ramcharger, blazer, scout, they have all been made. granted the scout was never made under internationals name its still a scout notheless. really the fullsive bronco is the only truck that hasnt been remade in lexan so imo it would definatly be the best thing proline could do. and as for the last sentence in your post, that is why you dont work at proline and if you did you would probly be fired cause you cant handle jokes and you take stuff to seriusly:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:ok im done with you, however i would like you to know i spit up my tea when i read your post thats how ammusing it was:afro:

Ok douche I was being nice in the first one. You are a idiot. If you think that the world biggest piece of shit SUV would sell you are a joke. Besides you live in Florida where huge tires and everglade mudding is the shit. You also must think that twin I beam front end is so grand aswel. I to love wearing out the inside of my tires prematurely "thumbsup"

Face it you drive a shit box of a vehicle. And no one will ever make you a lexan body so you can replicate it.

Even a built bronco of that era is a epic fail :flipoff:

END THREAD
129_0711_70_z1994_ford_broncodrivers_side_view.jpg

Ok douche I was being nice in the first one. You are a idiot. If you think that the world biggest piece of shit SUV would sell you are a joke. Besides you live in Florida where huge tires and everglade mudding is the shit. You also must think that twin I beam front end is so grand aswel. I to love wearing out the inside of my tires prematurely "thumbsup"
Twin I beams are a great suspension for desert racing, as is the TTB.

I'd like to see a '91 Chevy Blazer (K-1500) Silverado."thumbsup"
Last year for the removable hardtop, manual hubs.
The Silverado had 4 headlights and was an awesome truck.
Can't even find a glue model of that year

I'd like to see a '91 Chevy Blazer (K-1500) Silverado."thumbsup"
Last year for the removable hardtop, manual hubs.
The Silverado had 4 headlights and was an awesome truck.
Can't even find a glue model of that year

Hell they are really close right now with the 80 K5. They would only need to tweek the grill front fenders and hood.

Heres my 91. You forgot they had Fuel Injection too"thumbsup"
6620_99303582468_502512468_2168271_1020212_n.jpg

I think the reason they havent came out with the later Bronco is due to the popularity of the First Gen Bronco.

Id like to see the 89-91 Grill available on the Blazer Bodies and the 81-87 Grill on the Pickup Bodys. Mostly since those are my two big trucks.

For the heck of it 80s Jeep Wagoneers too. A buddy had one growing up...that thing was a TANK
1963-1992-jeep-wagoneer-and-grand-wagoneer-8.jpg

Here are some more pics of the above bronco that was in 4Wheeler's TTC. The brakes work!

Attachments

• CIMG3026.JPG
    CIMG3026.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,612
  • CIMG4184.JPG
    CIMG4184.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,603
  • CIMG4187.JPG
    CIMG4187.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,589
  • CIMG4190.JPG
    CIMG4190.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,534
  • CIMG4192.JPG
    CIMG4192.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,501
  • CIMG4195.JPG
    CIMG4195.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,512
  • CIMG4196.JPG
    CIMG4196.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,486
  • CIMG4208.JPG
    CIMG4208.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,446
  • CIMG4217.JPG
    CIMG4217.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 2,006
  • ImageAD001.jpg
    ImageAD001.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,421
  • ImageAD0012.jpg
    ImageAD0012.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,391
  • langford.jpg
    langford.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,406
  • langford1.jpg
    langford1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,429
yota

86-88 Toyota pick-up would be sweet.also in half cab for scx10!
90s Broncos
80s-90s Nissan hardbody.
and the Honda element. you know the one you can hose the vomit out of:oops:

73 ford f250 highboy of course"thumbsup"
73 & up crew cab
78 bronco
90's bronco;-)
90's broncket hehe
scouts: would love to see some more scout 80's brother inlaw has a turbo'd 62
i have a 64.
more unimogs-any years
i would like to see pinto's compete with the bug bodies:flipoff: