• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Were you at Nationals?

I expected the regulars of the board to has some holier than thou approach. I was wrong. Some really nice guys.

JRH I expected to be older because I had a teacher in grammar school of the same name.

I was shocked at Colquitt. I thought he was Puerto Rican. What a shock. :wink:

Grizz was a shocker as well. What a cool guy and his family as well.

I knew Skippy was young but he looks like an 8 year old. But I have to say he is one cool 14 year old. I got your back any time.

FishMaxx is way funnier when he drinks.

JIA different than I expected. I was thinking shorter.

ColquittCustom405 said:
Close,My dad's Black and my Momma's Mexican.That makes me a Blaxican!

My Dad's German and my Mom is Mexican. So I guess that explains the craving for sour kraut tacos.

johnrobholmes said:
Did you have a mental pic of everybody that was totally wrong?
I thought that Unimoger would be older with grey hair. Ya gotta have grey hair to own all those mogs!

yeah JRH, bender, jason, badger and unimoger were much younger than i though they would be.

The only person who shocked me was Unimoger! I figured he'd be tall,old and have thick wavy locks.

WOW, I am old and gray????:lol:

I was not too surprised by too many, but was really glad to meet everyone and find out , that for the most part, they are as cool in person as they are on the board. I can't wait for next year. I had a great time with everyone.;-)

Last edited:
badger said:
Dude, my *** was tame compared to the Hawaiian hitch hiker we we picked up in Grand Junction. That guy can ruin a throne like no other.

Hey try riding w/PJ for 4600 miles. Good thing JIA brought the Fa breeze. But, I think you're just mad I tagged your toilet first.

yup... i was there and my wife was running the raffle with Jason

my mug shot
DCP_1524.jpg

and my wife
DCP_1506.jpg

freetimecrawler said:
I think Grizz was One of the most different then I expected. I figured he'd be some burly dude and here he was a not very big guy and seemed pretty soft spoken.
Edit: I did expect Grizz's wife to be pretty hott from the talk on the board. I wasn't dissapointed. A high Five to Grizz there. Looks like your daughter is gonna take after her ma, Your gonna get Grey hair early grizz when she starts dating ;-)
I'm gettin grey hair just thinking of my daughter starting to date! :lol: Mrs. Grizz appreciates the compliments. 8)

Very few people suprised me as far as looks goes, I don't generally try to picture what you guys look like. :lol:
However, Unimogger and Toyofast absolutely suprised me. I figured both of them to look older. I was suprised at how tall CSR was also.

A few of the personalities surprised me. Toyofast, FrankyRizzo and Cloak turned out to to be different than what I thought. They were much more laid back.

I think most of the others that I got a chance to meet (sorry to all those that I didn't get a chance to talk to) fit their online personalities pretty well.

Now that you guys all think I am a pu*sy I will not be able to perform my "crusty old moderator" duties anymore so I am going to go to a different board where no one knows what I am like. :flipoff: :lol:
TwistedXT said:
he's just sore because Griz's wife didnt bring her taco...... salad.
She brought it, she just didn't share it. :wink: :flipoff: :lol: Maybe next year.

I don't talk to strangers... I was the quiet one. For one, I hadn't slept more than 4 hours since that Wednesday prior so I had no energy to chit chat:lol:

As Fishy stated, I do look young but I'll be 30 pretty soon. I get it from my father, he's pushing 60 but looks about 35.

The Oregon gang is planning for a 1-1.5 week adventure next year, Toyota's, EB's and Mogs will be in tow!

A big thanks again to everyone involved with the event!!! Stay away from the toilet at the Moab Valley Inn, hackster made it nasty.

Grizzly4x4 said:
A few of the personalities surprised me. Toyofast, FrankyRizzo and Cloak turned out to to be different than what I thought. They were much more laid back.

hahahahah.

I only play a dick on the internet. (Well ok, some of it is true.) ;)

Almost everyone was just as I had pictured them, except dieselfuel, he shocked me with the mohawk and piercings. Everyone I met was cool as Hell, even Badger! :lol:

Grizzly4x4 said:
I'm gettin grey hair just thinking of my daughter starting to date! :lol:
I'm feeling your pain. My daughter just turned 15 last month :shock: :-(

BTW... All you guys are just as ugly and pathertic as I pictured. Playing with your little trucks, trying to capture what little youth is left in you. A bunch of sad a$$ holes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :flipoff: ;-)

PinchFlat said:
BTW... All you guys are just as ugly and pathertic as I pictured. Playing with your little trucks, trying to capture what little youth is left in you. A bunch of sad a$$ holes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :flipoff: ;-)

Hello pot this is the kettle calling..........

To think I looked up to you.

Back