• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Weiße's XR-Reptile

Weiße

Rock Stacker
Hello,

I've been driving shafty for a few years now and now it's time to add a second class.
So here's my XR10 Thread. I've bought it used from a good friend.

Partlist:
-Crawlerkeller Reptile Chassis w/ Titanium links
-Aluminium SCX Shocks with Rockstar springcup and silver springs
-Rear axle has longer Wraith lockouts, Titanium shaft by Projekt3 and VP gear case and lightened gears
-Front axle has VP Wraith C's and Knuckles with Rockstar weight system, Rockstar BTA Tierod, VP gear case, VP Servo armor, CK BTA electronic and OTA Battery tray and CK knuckle weights
-725 SLW in the front, 475 in the rear

Electronics:
-Dual Tekin FXR
-HH Torquemaster 35T matched pair
-Hitec HS5990TG
-Novak Dig
-CC BEC
-Spektrum DX4S

Tires & Wheels:
-Silver Voodoos on Rockstar rims
-Narrowed Rover on DE Rims
-Narrowed Rover (front) and narrowed Losi BCs (rear) on TLR rims

Pictures:

16921e88354b90adcdfe15ee932009dd.jpg
f9b3746de7bff966e9bedefa586e8077.jpg
1c87638795331085bd328703b4d5f5f0.jpg
42ebd456a1afd96355dea34b09fae80d.jpg

Last edited:
If you have 2 fxr and a four channel radio os the novak dig necessary?
I dont know the dx4s very well

what kind off upper linkmounts do you use??
I never had to bend my upper links on the reptile on xr10 axels,,I did use the calderwood design carbonfiber linkmount..
and I would have changed to the narrowed tires you got,,mutch better bite on the rocks with some narrowed tires..
Cool crawler btw

Hey Randy, cool to see this build here. Young guys like you and your brother are good for RC-rockcrawling. We need more of that!! Don't stop your hard training and you could beat a lot of the old one's"thumbsup"

Did't you have any video of the first testrun:mrgreen:

Cool rig Randy! 8) You'll love the pro class even more than shafty. "thumbsup" Now I'm waiting for another new pro thread started by your brother. :mrgreen:

Hello,

@Curcal :well...I will drive the Novak dig, because the orange receiver isn`t able to mix with the DX4S (only the Controller).
@floki-81 : Thanks, man. I drive the Rockstars upperlink mounts, the Rockstar almost the same then the calderwood design carbonfiber linkmounts. Yes, the Voodoo are wide, but i not able to narrowed this tires.
@ZZR: Thanks, Stephan... Oh, i forget the videos from my XR10.
@Zarizi Tech: Tahnks, Samu..

Last edited:
Hello,

@floki-81 : Thanks, man. I drive the Rockstars upperlink mounts, the Rockstar almost the same then the calderwood design carbonfiber linkmounts. Yes, the Voodoo are wide, but i not able to narrowed this tires.

did you not state in the beginning off this tread that you had some narrowed rovers to put on in the front and some narrowed boss claws to use on the rear axle??

Hi,

yes, I've narrowed Rovers at rear and Front. I've narrowed Boss Claws at the rear. here a pic from the XR with the Rovers
e35f4055c5c5e03f62ea1a09587370cb.jpg

Last edited:
Back