• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

VS4-10 Phoenix/AD GroundFox Build

I didn't realize those were 1.9's also! The black rim played a visual trick. I'll toy around with different tires for these wheels.

I know, it's a pretty good trick - the silver beadlock looks like that's where the rim starts :D

Those rims are sick, real Tacoma style

I've got some Pitbull Berserkers in 1.55 laying around. I may stretch one on to see how it'd look, otherwise these tires are for my set of Boom Racing Krait TE37 in gunmetal which I think wouldn't look too shabby but would throw off the OE styling I was aiming for.

Carry on with your thread, I don't wanna derail it too much [emoji23]

I've got some Pitbull Berserkers in 1.55 laying around. I may stretch one on to see how it'd look, otherwise these tires are for my set of Boom Racing Krait TE37 in gunmetal which I think wouldn't look too shabby but would throw off the OE styling I was aiming for.

Carry on with your thread, I don't wanna derail it too much [emoji23]

Oh, you didn't. Love to talk about this stuff man

683aecf6196c1f85170721ee6ea7d773.jpg

56f63dda26d3c1e24bd6eb6236d71404.jpg

ac2de659d1bc8015fc22b4372db9424c.jpg

028c1bf56565c8a24cebc5eb5b983f12.jpg

Went to a rock! This rig is acting fine. Thinking about putting 90mm shocks and limit downtravel at center axle.. but mostly just driving it now.

Back