• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish customer service?

Tech-7

Purchase a VS4-10 builders kit sometime back. Went to assemble wheel hex. Wrong size. Contacted Vanquish about the problem and they gave me the part number to order. Great customer service. Just needed one hex. My goodness. Doesn’t speak well of them. Anyone else have issues with them. Just a vent. Sorry!

Purchase a VS4-10 builders kit sometime back. Went to assemble wheel hex. Wrong size. Contacted Vanquish about the problem and they gave me the part number to order. Great customer service. Just needed one hex. My goodness. Doesn’t speak well of them. Anyone else have issues with them. Just a vent. Sorry!

Usually Vanquish customer service is great. Maybe they misunderstood your email and did not realize it was their mistake. Try emailing them again and explaining the situation.

I agree, probably didn't understand the issue (part missing from a nib kit you just got into we assume). Might also be that you are ringing them about a part missing from a kit they haven't sold in over a year iirc. Probably best to complain on the internet.

Ok thanks, but he sent a link to buy them. And forgot the link in the first email.

Ok he forgot the link. Big deal. Give him a break. Try it again. Be easy to deal with. They should help you out. They have shipped out new aluminum axle housings when those break or are defective so I don’t think they’re too worried about the cost of a wheel hex.

Ok he forgot the link. Big deal. Give him a break. Try it again. Be easy to deal with. They should help you out. They have shipped out new aluminum axle housings when those break or are defective so I don’t think they’re too worried about the cost of a wheel hex.

Nope. Told me to buy VP gears and locker when my axle housing was mismachined or something, when clearly it wasn't either part. Ridiculous. Then said mail it back to them and they'd take a look. Tone of all e-mail communication was short and dismissive, like it was my fault. Eventually I had to chuck the long side of the axle in a drill and grind it down so it would at least turn, and that's how it is today. Runs with a nice, pleasant clicking sound, exactly what I expect from top of the line products. "Precision machined" my ass.

That's why they are on my DNB list.

Nope. Told me to buy VP gears and locker when my axle housing was mismachined or something, when clearly it wasn't either part. Ridiculous. Then said mail it back to them and they'd take a look. Tone of all e-mail communication was short and dismissive, like it was my fault. Eventually I had to chuck the long side of the axle in a drill and grind it down so it would at least turn, and that's how it is today. Runs with a nice, pleasant clicking sound, exactly what I expect from top of the line products. "Precision machined" my ass.

That's why they are on my DNB list.

Interesting. I forgot that you had your own issues with Vanquish support.

Said he didn’t realize it was a warranty issue and was going to get it handled. Now that was the same day of the last post. Still waiting on one hex. Will let you know when I receive it. Thanks.

Said he didn’t realize it was a warranty issue and was going to get it handled. Now that was the same day of the last post. Still waiting on one hex. Will let you know when I receive it. Thanks.

Good to hear. Did you get a tracking number? USPS is all over the place for me right now. Some things are arriving in a couple of days and others have taken like two weeks to arrive. I have bearings on the way and they seem lost in purgatory.

No tracking number. Or anything else about it? I am in limbo I guess. Just the waiting game. This doesn’t look good at all. Very poor customer service in my books.

I haven't had to use the VP customer service very often or lately, but the couple times I had to way back when my Origin and Pro were brand new, they were right on it and had my issues taken care of quickly. I sent them an email and had a response the same day on both issues. And I should say that both issues were covered under warranty.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.

I’ve dealt with them a few times and had no issues myself. Bought a Capra axle and the servo mount spacers were incorrect. Shipped me a replacement hardware set and had it in a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never had an issue, more like these guys a re top notch on the customer service side.

Back