• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

value of kit??

discgolferlee

Rock Crawler
I have been in and out of crawling a few times due to time and parental duties and am just getting back in again. a few years ago I started building the axial scx10.2 raw builders kit. built it with thre traxxas trx4 shocks and full ssd axles front and rear with the plastic pumpkins and metal axle tubes. I am debating on selling this never used setup but wondered what fellow crawlers would call a fair price to ask.I may sell or I may keep and finish building it out. brand new never used just been sitting a few years. any guesses at what is fair price to ask? i have been in rc for over 20 years in all sorts of fashions so I know my way around building and it was not built by a beginner.I have the stock new unbuilt shocks and the various other things that came with the kit. (The original stock axles were sold off when i first built it)

a few pics herehttps://imgur.com/a/js9ciuw

I want to build a vanquish kit as I have always only used axial kits . The vs4-10 portal kit seems kinda cool.

JhFtIOL

K5Oe4Qy

G3XiTDv

I haven’t really bought or sold too many 10.2 chassis lately, so I’m not sure what the demand is like for them. I would expect you could get somewhere in the $200-$250 range.

There’s definitely value in it with the traxxas shocks and ssd axles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t really bought or sold too many 10.2 chassis lately, so I’m not sure what the demand is like for them. I would expect you could get somewhere in the $200-$250 range.

There’s definitely value in it with the traxxas shocks and ssd axles.

I know it's not the latest and greatest but a great base to build a rig from still. thanks for your response I appreciate it!

I know it's not the latest and greatest but a great base to build a rig from still. thanks for your response I appreciate it!

You’re welcome

The 10.2 is a proven platform and you’ve already addressed the major issues imo. If you do decide to sell, I bet somebody grabs it.

Back