• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

txt 1

tdevilman2009

Quarry Creeper
hey guys so few years back i had a txt 1 traded it off well now i got nother one an have couple question trying to find a axle houseing anyone know if the txt 2 housings are the same thanks

duh wow think its time for me to go to sleep lol i just sat an stared at them n didnt realize there was nother peice thanks for the info know gotta off my spare bl motor lol

well got my truck up an running i swapped out the proline giant tracs an went back to stock still gotta grab a new axle case but have been havein fun with it so far next on the list is the shocks the guy i got it from had no oil in the shocks so will fill them up then move on to the center skid plate ill get some pics in the next day or so wanna get some out side shots but its been nasty chilly rainy here

the guy i got it from had packing tape holding i used eletric tape just for test purposes gotta make a mount for my lipo yet still not sure weather i wanna make a crawler out of or a basher right know it has a hpi vector 4000kv motor n a cheap china 120 amp esc i do have two reedy bad maxx 19 turn motors an the two silver cans but love the bl setup in it nice soomth throttle an quick to boot ive got an old rc nitro gt alum chassis plate gonna cut it up to make batt tray

ok had a chance to run it after a quick shock fill yea they where bone dry went out side an it was tracking kinda funny got to looking at the upper links an realized that one front had a spacer looked at the rears same thing so i swaped out the one with spacer from rear to front now it handles great next on the list decide weather i wanna keep the giant tracs or run the stock tires an make a batt plate

Back